This Vegan Choc Chip Blondie recipe only has seven ingredients. So it is really simple and convenient to make, because you will have the ingredients in your cupboard already.I love to make this Vegan Choc Chip Blondie when I am craving something sweet, but have limited time. Because it is so quick to make, you can pop it in the oven just before dinner. Then you have something sweet waiting for you for dessert. It is a great treat to give to your guests when you have friends around. Or if you just want to have a little something for your morning tea. The family will love it, and it is something easy to help get your kids involved in the kitchen as well.
If you are not confident in the kitchen, but would love to start cooking delicious recipes, then give this one a try. On the other hand, even if you are an advanced cook, this is still perfect for you. Anyone can make it. So if you are looking for a yummy, guilt free dessert, then this is the recipe for you.
Vegan Choc Chip Blondie
- 1 can chick peas drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients. Process until well combined.
- Transfer to a parchment lined brownie tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the sides are slightly browned. The middle will still be slightly soft but will firm up upon cooling. Allow it to cool and enjoy with a chai cuppa!
For Icing ideas, try our Creamy Carob Buttercream recipe.
For other exciting and different recipes, take a look at our recipe book, Forage, Ferment, Feast.