Sesame SnapsOctober 25, 2017
the kids and I have been enjoying making #grassfed gelee. Always a fan of anything matcha 🍵, this one just hits the spot for us.
Strawberry & Matcha Panna Cotta
- 1 1/2 cups full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup honey 🍯
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 teaspoon grass-fed gelatin
- 250g fresh strawberries, tops removed
- 1) In a small sauce pan, whisk together 1 cup coconut milk, vanilla, matcha powder and gelatin powder.
- 2) Set aside for 5mins allowing gelatin to bloom.
- 3) While waiting for the gelatin to bloom, slice up strawberries and spread them evenly over a deep dish pan.
- 4) Gently heat the mixture over low heat, whisking constantly to dissolve gelatin granules. It’s important to take great care not to boil the mixture.
- 5) Once the gelatin has completely dissolved, remove from the heat and stir in honey 🍯 and remaining coconut milk.
- 6) Pour into the prepared deep dish pan and transfer to fridge to set for at least 4 hours. Fret not over the strawberries 🍓 being messed up. They will eventually settle somewhere and you will have a beautiful and delicious Panna Cotta
Gutsy Ferments https://gutsyferments.com.au/